Sunday, November 28, 2010

The Great Debate - Have I Lost Any Weight Or Not??

This has been the 2nd most frequently asked question of this past month. First its, "How's it going for you?" then " So, have you lost any weight?"

And the answer to that is...

I actually dont know!

Honest! I dont know if my giving up of chocolate has caused me to lose any weight what so ever. I do know that just before I started I did put on about 1 kg or so because I had the mind-set of "Oh, I wont be able to eat it after November 1 so why not?". I also was given a HUGE stack of chocolate for my birthday so I ate that just before I started too. I actually had to palm some off to other people because there was just so much of it.

I have still been going to the gym and eating healthy both before and after my set date so I cant actually tell whether its the ceasing of chocolate or just healthy eating and exercising which has just meant that I am slowly losing a little weight like I have been.

So in absolute answer to the great debate question, yes I have lost weight, but whether it is because of my no-chocolateness, Im not sure.

There you have it!

Blog again soon

God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment